My favorite drive up the mountain happened this past week, Wonderful Husband had double hernia surgery as an outpatient, my job was to drive him home. What a drive we had, it was a beautiful stormy day, but the best part was listening to my loopy husband tell me—You are sooooooo beautiful, you are such a goooood driver. The first part of this I have heard before; the second…NEVER! When we finally reached home, I not only felt beautiful, I felt like one awesome driver!
I realized after such an entertaining drive home that I could not leave this crazy man alone. My predicament was that I had not planned a dinner. I settled him into a nice comfy couch and then off to the kitchen I ran to hunt for some food, since running to the store was out of the question. What I came up with so easy and healthy I really wanted to share it with you.
Vegan Chicken Noodle Soup, seriously, he looooved it! 😉 The good thing about having a raw vegan as a wife there is always plenty of carrots in our home. I also grabbed celery, garlic, onion, vegetable bouillon, vegan chicken bouillon, and a lucky fist full of pasta noodles. So simple, so good!
VEGAN CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 stalks celery chopped
- 8 carrots finely chopped
- 2 cubes Not-Chic’n bouillon with 4 cups water
- 3 teaspoons organic better than bouillon vegetable base with 3 cups water
- 3 cloves of garlic pressed
- handful of pasta cooked
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- salt & pepper
- garlic salt
- Saute vegetables together in coconut oil until soft and delicious season, with garlic salt, salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring both bouillon to boil, add vegetables.
- Cook pasta and add to soup.
- Let soup simmer for 30 minutes and ENJOY!!!!!
Resourcefully Living ♥Right Now Raw