When Friday’s shopping is finished I can’t imagine that I would need more food before the week is over. It never fails, I will be heading back to the farm mid-week. I seriously feel like a food hoarder!
Here is another super easy recipe that my family loves! I hope you will give it a try. You can always substitute with your favorite organic vegetables.
- Make your own tomato sauce, add fresh basil, fresh oregano, and rosemary.
- Spread vegan butter on naan bread and sprinkle with garlic salt. Put in broiler until lightly brown and remove then set aside.
- Saute mushrooms, onions and zucchini in olive oil with garlic salt and pepper.
- Spread tomato sauce on naan bread, add vegetables and top with both cheeses.
- Cook in the broiler until nice and bubbly in the middle.
* We like to use the vegan naan bread at Sprouts, then hold the cheese and you have an awesome vegan pizza!
- 4 Slices of naan bread
- 1/2 onion
- 2 zucchini sliced
- 16 oz mushrooms sliced
- vegan butter
- 10 tomatoes
- 1 TBS basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 TBS rosemary
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz fresh parmesan cheese
- Garlic salt to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 TBS olive oil
Now, I know a lot of my juicing friends are really enjoying their fruit and veggie juices, but you can treat yourself to an all fruit juice. My family loves orange and pineapple juice. Sometimes when you have a craving for something sweet this is an excellent choice, or just spoil your family for breakfast. We juice 10-12 oranges and 1/2 pineapple. Enjoy!
I hope you have a fantastic weekend. I know mine will be great because I will be enjoying all this awesome produce because right now I’m raw!